DAY BY DAY GLP TRUST MONITOR POLICY
- Acceptance into this GLP is required for participation, and may be revoked at any time at the discretion of the creator.
- Students’ personal privacy and safety is of the highest importance. must not share any personal information including their location, address, phone number, last name, or any other information that could jeopardize their privacy and safety.
- Students should have access to appropriate sites on the internet in a supervised classroom environment.
- Links to other websites are for convenience and informational purposes only. Users should be aware that when they select a link on this website to an external website, they are leaving the Day by Day site. Day by Day is not responsible for the contents of any linked site.
- Please familiarize yourself with your school/district’s Acceptable Use Policy. Participant classrooms are expected adhere to their own school’s/district’s Acceptable Use Policy.
- Forums are closely monitored, therefore, any offensive posts or anything deemed inappropriate will be removed from the forum, and may result in the participant being removed from this GLP.
- Participating teachers are expected to closely monitor all forum posts and ensure that all discussions pertain to the activities in this GLP.
- Images and video clips must be original student work. Photos from sources such as Creative Commons are allowable as long as they are appropriately cited.